want more out of life?
never stop growing!
- I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
- Glory lies in the attempt to reach one’s goal and not in reaching it
- To work without attachment is to work without the expectation of reward or fear of any punishment in this world or the next. Work so done is a means to the end, and God is the end
- Learning is the beginning of wealth. Learning is the beginning of health. Learning is the beginning of spirituality. Searching and learning is where the miracle process all begins
- When divine vision is attained, all appear equal; and there remains no distinction of good and bad, or of high and low
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
- You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger
- Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
- Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
Is There Any Difference Between Motivation and Inspiration?
When it comes to talking about productivity and achieving big things, two words continually pop up: motivation and productivity. Are they the same thing? How do they interact? Are they necessary? How can I encourage more of both in my life? That is a selection of the questions we are…Read more
simply.do is a project by: