want more out of life?
never stop growing!
- Negative energies can’t touch you if you are in a state of meditation
- Let the lover be disgraceful, crazy, absentminded. Someone sober will worry about things going badly. Let the lover be.
- A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions, and the roots spring up and make new trees. The greatest work that kindness does to others is that it makes them kind themselves.
- The succession of thoughts appears in time, but the gap between two of them is outside time. The gap itself is normally unobserved. The chance of enlightenment is missed
- The best among you is the one who doesn’t harm others with his tongue and hands
- The best form of service is to uplift someone’s state of mind
- An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity.
- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
- work very hard, and I play very hard. I’m grateful for life. And I live it – I believe life loves the liver of it. I live it.
Are Motivation and Inspiration the Same?
When it comes to visualising our own unique approaches to work and achievement, inspiration and motivation are always going to be concepts that play into productivity. However, are these two the same thing? Or entirely different? We all want to reach a point where we’re operating at our optimal level,…Read more
simply.do is a project by: