want more out of life?
never stop growing!
- It is divinity that shapes, not only your ends, but also your acts, your words and thoughts.
- Pay as much attention to the means as to the end
- To work without attachment is to work without the expectation of reward or fear of any punishment in this world or the next. Work so done is a means to the end, and God is the end
- Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
- The greatest religion is to be true to your own nature. Have faith in yourself
- Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm
- When you are grateful fear disappears and abundance appears
- The man form is higher than the angel form; of all forms it is the highest. Man is the highest being in creation, because he aspires to freedom.
Why Motivation is a Myth
Contrary to everything else I’ve ever said about motivation, I’m going to tell you today that motivation is, in fact, a myth. Or at least, that’s how you should view it. The Goal is Never Motivation Too often, people see someone who is really getting after it and find themselves…Read more
simply.do is a project by: