simply.do is a tool for a better life, based on perseverance in good actions & habits and ‘never stop growing’ concept. Knowledge is infinite and we can always learn something new – about the world, about ourselves. Nothing is constant in this life, everything changes, all the time. If we can grow with the changes we will live a meaningful life. simply.do is based on wise women & men quotes, teachings & inspirations. for any queries please contact us: [email protected]
simply.do is a project by:
- whatever you think that you will be. if you think yourself weak,weak you will be; if you think yourself strong,you will be
- Accept the long night patiently, quietly, humbly, and resignedly as intended for your true good. It is not a punishment for sin committed but an instrument of annihilating egoism
- No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.
- Work harder on yourself than you do on your job.
- Only those who have learned the power of sincere and selfless contribution experience life’s deepest joy: true fulfillment.
- When one remains without thinking one understands another by means of the universal language of silence.
- Start from wherever you are and with whatever you’ve got.
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
- If you hold this feeling of ‘I’ long enough and strongly enough, the false ‘I’ will vanish leaving only the unbroken awareness of the real, immanent ‘I’, consciousness itself
Why Motivation is a Myth
Contrary to everything else I’ve ever said about motivation, I’m going to tell you today that motivation is, in fact, a myth. Or at least, that’s how you should view it. The Goal is Never Motivation Too often, people see someone who is really getting after it and find themselves…Read more