simply.do is a tool for a better life, based on perseverance in good actions & habits and ‘never stop growing’ concept. Knowledge is infinite and we can always learn something new – about the world, about ourselves. Nothing is constant in this life, everything changes, all the time. If we can grow with the changes we will live a meaningful life. simply.do is based on wise women & men quotes, teachings & inspirations. for any queries please contact us: [email protected]
simply.do is a project by:
- Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live.
- Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
- When you undervalue what you do, the world will undervalue who you are.
- Today is your own. Tomorrow perchance may never come.
- Your personal philosophy is the greatest determining factor in how your life works out.
- An ounce of practice is worth a thousand words
- Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- As long as I live, so long do I learn
- Adventure is worthwhile in itself.
Are Motivation and Inspiration the Same?
When it comes to visualising our own unique approaches to work and achievement, inspiration and motivation are always going to be concepts that play into productivity. However, are these two the same thing? Or entirely different? We all want to reach a point where we’re operating at our optimal level,…Read more