simply.do is a tool for a better life, based on perseverance in good actions & habits and ‘never stop growing’ concept. Knowledge is infinite and we can always learn something new – about the world, about ourselves. Nothing is constant in this life, everything changes, all the time. If we can grow with the changes we will live a meaningful life. simply.do is based on wise women & men quotes, teachings & inspirations. for any queries please contact us: [email protected]
simply.do is a project by:
- Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
- Courage is the price that life exacts for granting peace.
- Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart.
- You must not let your life run in the ordinary way; do something that nobody else has done, something that will dazzle the world. Show that God's creative principle works in you
- All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother
- He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying.
- Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
- Life's most persistent and urgent question is, 'What are you doing for others?
What To Do When Motivation Fails You
We’ve all been there, and it’s no fun at all. I’m talking about that unfortunate period when you sit down to get some work done and no matter what you try, you just can’t seem to get on with things. It’s the worst! That’s exactly why we’ve put together a…Read more